What is a Hosting Company?
Web hosting is a service that allows you to upload your website on a web server and get it published on the Internet. Any company that provides web hosting services is what we call a hosting company. Many of the hosting companies on the Internet are actually just middlemen for the genuine hosting providers since reseller hosting is quite profitable as well and you do not need as much initial investments. Usually the middlemen also offer supplement services such as dedicated customer care or even web design so the clients may pay a higher price but it is certainly worth it. Furthermore, with the huge discounts resellers get, they can even afford to have similar pricing and still make a profit.
How do I Find the Best Hosting Company?
That is a tricky question, because there are many hosting companies on the Internet, probably tens of thousands and it would be quite hard to review them all in order to find the best one. But I can tell you what you need to know in order to find a reliable website hosting company that will make sure your website is always up. ExclusiveHosting.net, for example, is a company that has cheap prices and good services. Let us see how you can find that out.
It is very important that a company offers a considerable variety of services and Exclusive Hosting certainly does that:
- Shared hosting - as the name suggests, many people have accounts on the same web server and share its resources.
- VPS hosting - virtual private servers provide root access and the ability to modify the server configuration so they act as a dedicated server at a portion of its price.
- Semi-Dedicated hosting - semi-dedicated servers provide huge resources with a user-friendly control panel but no root access.
- Dedicated server hosting - the ultimate hosting solution where a single client has an entire dedicated server at their disposal with full control over it.
- Domain registration - every website needs a domain name that will be address on the Internet that people know the website by.
It is also important that the company offers stable and reliable services. That is why Exclusive Hosting provides 99.9% network uptime guarantee and I can tell you that they intend to keep it as well otherwise they wouldn't be providing a 30 days money back guarantee with it.
Communication with the clients and their feedback are also quite important and Exclusive Hosting provides various ways of communication at the convenience of their clients like live chat, phone lines, e-mail and ticket support with one hour response time guarantee.